Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Early Chapter (TEC) Children’s Club House! The Early Chapter (or referred as “we”) is a Clubhouse for children filled with fun play and immersive activities for Chinese language learning. We aim to inspire children to speak Mandarin through immersive play during the Language Sensitive Period of 0-6 years old. The goal is to nurture their interest in the Chinese language from their most developmental stage of life. Your use of our services and goods is governed by these terms and conditions. If you continue to browse or have purchased any of our products and services, you are agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please do not continue to proceed if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions.
Fees, Payments and Additional Costs
- Upon confirmation of appointment, The Early Chapter Children's Clubhouse demands full payment immediately or within 3 days.
- There may be extra charges when payment is fully made but one is absent for a continuous period of 6 months without a valid reason.
Privacy, Personal Data, Confidentiality
- All personal information you provide to The Early Chapter Children's Clubhouse during registration will remain confidential and will not be shared with third parties.
- All the photos, videos, and photographs of our customers will only be used for business marketing and advertising purposes. If you suspect your rights and privacy are being violated, please WhatsApp us at +65 87999756 (TEC Customer Service).
- Please inform us at +65 87999756 (TEC Customer Service) if you do not wish your photos to be posted on social media.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Bookings can be made through website bookings (members only), or via WhatsApp (non-members).
- Bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance. However, last-minute bookings are not encouraged and there is no guarantee of availability of slots for all last-minute booking.
- If you wish to cancel an appointment, you must notify us at least 12 hours in advance by WhatsApp or phone call. 50% of the token will be charged if less than 12 hours are notified.
- If absent without notice, the token will be forfeited. Exceptions are only allowed if the child is ill.
Refund and Termination of Products, Services and Membership
- There will be no returns or refunds once a purchase has been made.
- Members may terminate their membership by sending a written notice via WhatsApp at any time before their membership expires. Membership expires as of the date of termination in the event of an early termination. We reserve the right to terminate the membership in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions contained herein. The member shall refrain from using its membership privileges after a membership account is terminated, whether by the member or by The Early Chapter. In such a case, it shall be deemed a fraudulent act.
- Membership is not transferrable but tokens are transferable to existing member.
Inquiries and Feedbacks
- To improve our services, The Early Chapter Children's Clubhouse is responsible to deliver an efficient and fair resolution of customers conflicts.
- We attempt to respond positively to any complaints and use your feedback to improve our operations.
Accidents and Safety Concern
- All staff from The Early Chapter Children's Clubhouse shall maintain safety protocols and take precaution in connection with the work at all times.
- Dangerous and potential child hazards are protected or eliminated in line with the safety regulations.
- The Early Chapter Children's Clubhouse will examine any accidents to determine causes and preventative measures, as well as observe, inspect, and recommend changes to the safety rules.
Covid-19 Safety Measurement
- If you have a cold, flu, or suspected COVID-19 symptoms, you should not return to The Early Chapter Children's Clubhouse and should get tested before returning.
- The facilities and equipment are sanitised on a daily basis.
- We provide staff and visitors with hand sanitizers
- Visitors are required to wear masks at all times.
- Staff are regularly self-tested
Last Updated: July 2022.